AHCS works with the physician community as an integral team member. We integrate many services that address the needs of the patients in an expedient manner and avoids both medication interruption and any loss in communication.
We address the various aspects of patient needs through coordinated efforts on both a personal and professional level to ensure that there is complete connection in bridging any gaps. Our attention to every detail to help in maintaining patient health includes:
- Assistance in alleviating the physician office staff workload with PA/TARS program completions (prior authorization/treatment authorization requests).
- Medication reconciliation.
- Access and familiarity with specialty medication requirements.
- Customized packaging and delivery options for patient adherence and needs.
- Complete pharmacy concierge services for patient attention.
- Patient assistance programs designed to help patients with education, outreach and personal support teams.
Our commitment in working with the physician community has been designed to maintain the continuity in treatment blended with the patient’s unique nuances and variations.