Our commitment in working with senior homes and board & care includes the understanding of the unique circumstances that exist in this environment. AHCS addresses every aspect as a complete team associate in seeking methods and ways to ensure patient health and continuity of treatment. Coordinating with our assisted living partners we add the elements that help to bridge the gaps that can affect the patient and we view our role as an integral piece of the medical and human aspects for patient therapy. The services that we offer encapsulate a broad spectrum for the patient and include:
- Assistance in alleviating office staff workload with PA/TARS program completions (prior authorization/treatment authorization requests).
- Evaluation of consultant pharmacist to assist with: drug interactions, side effects (for reduction of falls and other geriatric problems), medication outcomes, pain control, medication regiment review and complete medication reconciliation.
- Multiple delivery options: directly to the location of the patient via mail or courier delivery.
- Access and familiarity with specialty medication requirements including complex oral medication regimens.
- Customized packaging and delivery options for patient adherence and needs to include: bubble packing, single card, multiple medication cards, weekly/monthly supplies.
- Complete pharmacy concierge services for patient attention.
- Patient assistance programs designed to help patients with education, outreach and personal support teams.